EV Buying - USED Vehicles
- There is now a wide selection of models and they are more affordable. Newer units go further and may be quicker.
- The very very most importing thing is that you are buying a battery (the "Traction" battery). Please ensure you receive a written certified battery test and understand what it means.
- Many of the EV's on SSI were purchased used by very satisfied owners.
- your saleperson should be:
- able to inform you of the history of the car. Has it been in an accident and repaired ? Did it come from the Southern US where temparatues could effect the life of the traction battery ?
- very knowlegable. You should be provided with a fully charged car, a detailed explaination on how to operate the vehicle, and answer all your questions.
- Our preferred vendor for used vehicles is Motorize - Your EV Store, Sidney, BC. Contact 250-655-3534 or visit www.motorize.ca. Motorize provided much of the information in this section.